Tomatoes are highly versatile. You can use them every day if you get creative. Try these ways to use your tomatoes, so you can get the nutrition you need to protect yourself from illness and disease, and ward of the effects of aging.
- Tomato Juice – Tomato juice is perfect for any time of the day. When cold, it’s perfect on a hot summer day. Add a salty snack like peanuts or pretzels with your tomato juice for a great afternoon snack.
- Tomato Soup – There’s nothing better when you’re under the weather. Heat up some tomato soup for the nutrients you need to make you feel better. Pair it with a grilled cheese sandwich for a classic American lunch.
- Tomato Salad – Basil, mozzarella cheese, and fresh tomato slices with balsamic vinegar and olive oil gives you a satisfying snack or lunch. It’s perfect for a summer day when you need something cool to eat.
- Tomato Pie – A pie made out of tomatoes is delicious. It’s like a pizza, but different because you don’t have all the cheese and sauce in it. With a tomato pie, you focus on the vegetables. It’s perfect for dinner as a nutritious main dish.
- Tomato Sandwich – Tomato sandwiches are popular during the summer months when tomatoes are in season. Simply slice up some tomatoes, place in between two slices of bread and add some condiments like mayo. You can also add lettuce or basil.
- Tomato Sauce – Tomato sauce is perfect for pasta and pizza. Make some with ripe tomatoes from your garden or the store, and you’ll taste difference from the jarred variety.
Purchase some Tasti-Lee tomatoes today and start incorporating tomatoes into your diet. You’ll feel better and enjoy your new foods with delicious tomatoes.